Peace through active Non-violence!
Friday, September 18 to Sunday, September 27, 2020
The entire nation and the world have been angered, saddened, and have protested the killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis police officers. Americans are seeking justice and equality for Black people, Native Americans, and all other marginalized minorities. For centuries, the world has used violent means and threats of punishment to prevent wrongdoings and it has failed. Now is the time to embrace bold reforms with nonviolent strategies and re-imagine our societies with true equality, justice, and peaceful conflict resolutions.
How can you participate?
- Join us on 10 Days Kick-off event on September 19th at 10 AM. Please register to receive the invites.
- Participate and Contribute to our Essays Competitions and Video Testimonials.
- Mark your calendars, sign-up for our newsletters and receive invitations to all of the TCNV events.
- Reach out if you wish to partner with us and present at the 10 Days of Non-violent event
- Renew your “Standing in solidarity message” with TCNV by submitting your recent solidarity message
- Support us by your donations and volunteering at the TCNV events