Peace through active Non-violence!
September 17– 26, 2021 (Opening Program September 18th 4 – 8 PM)
Partly in Person (with COVID restrictions) but always available online through Zoom (one time registration)
IMAGINE, you are contributing…
- for your personal peace and for world peace
- for planet’s peace respecting nature and preventing climate erosion
- for equality and justice for all societal and governmental policies and actions
- for love, compassion, empathy and forgiveness to remove any hurt, suffering and loss
- for human rights: life, liberty and pursuit of happiness
- for harmony and peace among all sections of the society
- for nonviolence in our thoughts, words and actions
- for peace in our cities, communities and neighborhoods
- for the Peace Curriculum in schools for our children
YES! JUST IMAGINE!
This is what Twin Cities Nonviolent (TCNV) wants us to imagine for 10 days at the end of September each year. And during the rest of the year as well! Please, if you will, imagine with us so that we can make this REAL for the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul.
During the Virtual 10 Days Free from Violence from September 17– 26, 2021, we are inviting all our Partners to present their events that assist in bringing this dream to reality! Considering COVID-19, this year, all presentations would be on Zoom and live stream on Facebook, except September 18 and Closing September 26
By participating in this 10 Days Free From Violence in the Twin Cities, in whatever way you or your organization take action against violence of any form, you can join with us to spread the word about action in which you are involved in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. TCNV includes as partners individuals or organizations that are taking nonviolent action to combat any form of violence (police brutality, gun violence, domestic violence, housing and hunger violence, health violence, racial injustice, etc.) using nonviolent methods, including speaking, training, education, the arts, and any other action dedicated to nonviolence. Simply visit our website to review the available slots and propose your event in the 10 Days calendar.
Please visit our website: https://twincitiesnonviolent.org, or contact us for more information by phone number 651-698-0221 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TwinCitiesNonviolent
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Mark your calendars and join us on 10 Days Kick-off event on September 18th, 2021 at 4 – 8 PM.
- Reach out if you wish to partner with us and present at the Virtual 10 Days Free from Violence event.
- Renew your “Standing in solidarity message” with TCNV by sending your recent solidarity message
- Support us by your donations and volunteering at the TCNV events.
- Please contact us for all of the above.